Re: [Linphone-developers] [Help]: How to make a call with Linphone Pytho

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Help]: How to make a call with Linphone Python API
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:38:20 +0100

you may found useful information on running liblinphone from python here:

http://pythonhosted.org/linphone/

johan

On 17/02/15 04:41, Zhiqiang Liu wrote:
Hello, Gurus, recently I was assigned a task to work out a Python
program to send an alarm by making some phone calls via VoIP/SIP, but I
don't have much knowledge about VoIP and SIP and have little idea how to
start so far. I found that Linphone and PJSIP can do such thing, I
decide to use Linphone, but it doesn't have sample code to demonstrate
how to make a phone call. Could anybody provide a simple code in Python
on how to make a phone call? No need other features such as text message
and QoS, etc, just phone call will be OK.

Thank you very much!