[Linphone-developers] Error on making Linphone when oRTP directory is pr

From: Anthony Papillion
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Error on making Linphone when oRTP directory is processed
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:22:15 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to compile Linphone from source and I'm running into an
error. Everything up to when I type 'make' works well. When I type make,
everything goes well until I hit this:

Making all in oRTP
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anthony/code/linphone/oRTP'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anthony/code/linphone/oRTP'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anthony/code/linphone'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Looking at the /oRTP directory, it's empty (which might be what's
causing the error?)

Can anyone explain how I might fix this? I've searched the mailing list
to no avail.

Thanks!
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion

Phone:       1.918.631.7331
VoIP (SIP):  address@hidden
XMPP Chat:   address@hidden
Fingerprint: 65EF73EC 8B57F6B1 8C475BD4 426088AC FE21B251
PGP Key:     http://www.cajuntechie.org/p/my-pgp-key.html

To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether
defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic,
requires you to follow Edward Snowden's example.