[Linphone-developers] Linphone web plugin: mised playFile

From: Alexander Altshuler
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone web plugin: mised playFile
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:51:23 +0400

Hi list

I'm developing web application using last linphone web plugin (1.0.12).
Our operators work in very specific environments - many incoming calls at the same time.

Our problem is to many uncontrolled sounds during active calls.
This sound is played when second call arrived for example.

Is it possible to manage this sound from JS?
For example to remove it at all or decrease voice level.

I have found next property of linphoneCore here https://www.linphone.org/docs/linphone-web/external-LinphoneCore.html:

playFile :string - Sets a wav file to be played when putting somebody on hold ...

Is it something related to my issue?

Regards
Alexander Altshuler