[Linphone-developers] Where is ssl_set_dtls_srtp_protection_profiles

From: Corbes Philippe
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Where is ssl_set_dtls_srtp_protection_profiles
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:18:12 +0100

Hello,

I try to compil linphone sources from the git. I want to enable dtls. The 'configure.ac' search for ssl_set_dtls_srtp_protection_profiles in 'polarssl/ssl.h'.
I downloaded mbedtls-1.3.10 and polarssl-1.3.9 but I don't find this function.
Does anybody can tell me witch version does I need to find to compil linphone. I saw in autoconf files that I need polarssl, 1.4 version !!

Thank you for your help
BYBOX COMPANY INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
ByBox Holdings Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 04130988 and with VAT registered number GB900541764. Our registered office is at 1-2 Cherry Barns, High Street, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0EY, UK. This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.