Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP handling in liblinphone

From: Quintus
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP handling in liblinphone
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 13:34:13 +0100

Hi Johan,

Johan Pascal <address@hidden> writes:
> ZRTP SAS is called authentication_token in liblinphone API. You can
> have a look to functions :
> - linphone_call_get_authentication_token
> - linphone_call_get_authentication_token_verified
> - linphone_call_set_authentication_token_verified

Thank you very much, using these names I found the functions in the
linphone source files. However, they aren’t included in the
documentation of the call functions[1], nor anywhere else in the
liblinphone docs, so they’re a bit hard to find. Please add them for
future reference :-)

Thanks for the great library. I’m going to put the code somewhere public
when I’m finished, so if anyone has interest in it can have a look at it
also (it’s a pure C daemon). It’s kind of a fun project for me, invoking
one of those really old table phones from the 80ies back to a life as a
SIP client phone. I was surprised how easy it was to do so with
liblinphone, though it still was a lot of work to get it all combined.

Thanks!
Marvin

[1]: http://www.linphone.org/docs/liblinphone/group__call__control.html

--
Blog: http://www.quintilianus.eu

I will reject HTML emails.     | Ich akzeptiere keine HTML-Nachrichten.

Use GnuPG for mail encryption: | GnuPG für Mail-Verschlüsselung:
http://www.gnupg.org           | http://gnupg.org/index.de.html