[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Compilation issue

From: Joginder Sharma
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Compilation issue
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:52:54 +0530

Hi, I download the SDK,NDK and linphone-android,Autotools.Add the SDK,NDK path to $PATH variable. Now when i run make command it shows on Mac :-

Could not find pkg-config. Please install it.

Could not find ant. Please install it.

Could not find yasm. Please install it.

Could not find android. Please install android SDK.

Invalid version of nasm: your version does not support elf32 output format. If you have installed nasm, please check that your PATH env variable is set correctly.

Can anyone tell me how to install these tools on Mac ? I also have download the SDK then why it shows Could not find android ?