[Linphone-developers] how to customize native preview window by using li

From: Russell
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to customize native preview window by using linphone python api
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:55:15 +0800

Hi all,

I set linphone.Core.native_preview_window_id to the id of a dialog created by PyQt.
When displayed, the video are always shown on the center of the dialog.
I want to put a big button in that dialog to terminate the call, so is it possible to tell linphone where in that dialog to render the video??

One way to achieve my problem would be make the dialog higher enough and puth my button at the bottom, but that is not flexible enough.

Thanks,
Russell