[Linphone-developers] Archiving Chat Conversations!

From: Walter Music
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Archiving Chat Conversations!
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:22:50 -0600

Hello Linphone Team,

I would like to know how I can archive my chat conversations; that is how I can save my chat conversations on my Android Linphone application onto my computer; preferable in a way where it is possible to display the conversations on my computer screen, even when the phone is not connected to the computer anymore.

I also would like to know if it would be possible to send chat messages to my Linphone contacts from my computer, just like I send them from my phone.

Thank You.
Walter