Re: [Linphone-developers] Initial Expire Value in Android Source Code

From: Yaakov Goldberg
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Initial Expire Value in Android Source Code
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:08:10 -0500

Hi Jehan,

I wanted to thank you for that reference.  Maybe it was obvious to others, but I hadn't realized that the C-code was part of the Android App.  Now it's all much clearer.   I was able to find the code I was looking for, once you provided the string I should have been looking for.  I only found it in the C-code before and was ignoring that.  Even the "3600" default is there, plain as day (along with some other defaults I wanted to tweak).

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Yaakov