Re: [Linphone-developers] Linking error for simulator iPhone 5s and iPho

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linking error for simulator iPhone 5s and iPhone 6
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 14:14:25 +0100

I think it's only for the native application (arm64), not for the simulator.
I'm right?

Absolutely.

The simulator is using x86_64 architecture, which is not yet correctly handled in our build scripts (we detect this as Mac, not iOS).
Also, this adds a 4th architecture to build, which both increase build time, build size (the SDK is already 60MB..) and has a limited interest while testing.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Belledonne-Communications

address@hidden
sip:address@hidden