Re: [Linphone-developers] SSL/TLS certificate verification callback patc

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] SSL/TLS certificate verification callback patch
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:37:53 +0100

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your patch. I agree this is an interesting add-on.
On the implementation part, I'm mainly reviewed  belle-sip part.

Bellow my comments:
-Better to put verify_cb_error_cb_t pointer into structure belle_tls_verify_policy_t
-verify_cb_error_cb_t shall be part of the public API.
-verify_cb_error_cb_t  don't you need to add parameter of type belle_sip_certificate_raw_format_t ?
-verify_cb_error_cb_t, what is the purpose of flag ?might be enough to just have return value like BELLE_SIP_VERIFY_OK | BELLE_SIP_VERIFY_ERROR

Best regards