Re: [Linphone-developers] bug tracker

From: Eric Toombs
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] bug tracker
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:38:21 -0500

On 2015-01-13 08:44, Anton Pomozov wrote:
> As everyone of you did, I tried to send a small patch few months ago too. I
> received same silence in the answer.
> Do you really think something will change if a bug-tracker system will be
> installed?
> You will write same lonely issues to the bug-tracker as same as it was in
> mail list because the reason is not in the tool.
OK, granted, there might not be a difference in developer response, but
at least issues that were posted a year ago would remain visible,
instead of being buried in the list. A bug tracker is much more
organised. It at least allows for developers to prioritise how they want
without losing track of the things they consider low priority, which is
the current situation.

Finally, I read that linphone /already has a bug tracker/. I think it is
perfectly reasonable to allow submission of bugs directly from the
public to the bug tracker.