Re: [Linphone-developers] Android: send linphone to background

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android: send linphone to background
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 10:43:28 -0500

Hello Guillaume,

Thank you for your reply. It *almost* worked.

When Linphone is not in foreground, if I decline a call I'm sent back to the home screen but not the previous app.

When Linphone is in foreground, if I declide a call I'm also sent back to home instead the dialer screen.

I will keep looking for a solution but if you have any ideas please let me know.

Luiz