Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for windows phone 8

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for windows phone 8
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:58:26 +0100

Hi,

We do not know this sip provider. To have more information on this matter you will need to contact Linkotel directly.

Cheers,
Ghislain

Le 08/01/2015 12:21, Hans-Peter Kolb a écrit :
Hi,

thanks for your fast reply.
My sip provider is "Linkotel" (www.linkotel.net)

Do you know how to get push notifications at this provider?

Best regards

Hans-Peter Kolb