Re: [Linphone-developers] bug tracker

From: Andrey Utkin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] bug tracker
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:54:15 +0200

Thanks to everybody for their input to this discussion.
I am also unsatisfied with Belledonne governance over the project.
When I asked for SAVPF support, I was replied off-list with the
proposition to discuss commercial issues with Belledonne.
When I reported a crashing bug in Android app (just use AVPF and it
will manifest), I got no reply.

What about creating a community-driven ML, bugtracker and probably
even github organization? Let's name it "Linphone CE" (Community
edition).

If we use github, then "issues" on each repo would serve as both ML
and bugtracker (implementation is not the best in terms of features,
but it's so accessible).

--
Andrey Utkin