[Linphone-developers] Liinphone App Sampling Rate Working condition

From: 이병기
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Liinphone App Sampling Rate Working condition
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 16:14:11 +0900

Hello List

I want to make Mobile Phone samplig rate like as Linphone's Codec Sampling Rate

But It is like working 16Khz Sampling rate Same(I checked the  Android framework log of Mobile Phone)... regardless of 8K, 16K, 48K Sampling rate Codec

How to make linhpone app working same sampling rate to Linphone Codec's Samping rate?

I want to know Control sampling rate working condition in Linphone App.