[Linphone-developers] linphone software

From: Test Sv
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone software
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:46:53 -0800

 Hello;

 I would like to add vidoe conference capabilities to your
 linphone software. The code now, everytime we try to start a
 video conference, it shuts down the video link and keeps
 only the audio link?!. There is also the issue how to reduce
 the size of the video image on the screen (instead of full
 screen image) to accomadate several video images for the
 people on the vidoe conference.

 Could you tell me (in as much technicall details as you
 could) exactly where in the source code I could implement it
 and what I should do?.

 If you already have it working in-house, I will appreciate
 sharing the source code with me.

 Thanks;