[Linphone-developers] Linphone for windows phone 8

From: Hans-Peter Kolb
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for windows phone 8
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 00:26:36 +0200

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I use Linphone on my Huawei Ascend W1 Windows 8 phone. It works nice as long I call to someone. But I can´t receive calls, even when Linphone is startet. It also don´t work in background.

Do I have to change some settings to receive calls and that Linphone works in background?

Best regards

Hans-Peter Kolb