Re: [Linphone-developers] patch to enable ZRTP on Freeswitch in proxy me

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] patch to enable ZRTP on Freeswitch in proxy media mode
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 18:54:55 +0100

Hi Eli,

I was just reviewing your patch.  For offering both AVP and SAVP, it seems rfc5939 propose a smart alternative to having multiple m lines.
If we add SRTP DTLS, possible m lines would become RTP/AVP, RTP/SAVP, RTP/AVPF, RTP/SAVPF, UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVP. We cannot reasonably offer 6 m lines.

Best regards