|Subject:||Re: [Linphone-developers] Specific account causes crashes|
|Date:||Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:47:29 +0100|
I have installed Linphone on my wife's smartphone:
Linphone 2.3.2-115-g3b4cc02SIO (rfc 3261) - installed from daily builds
user account @sip.linphone.org
phone: Samsung Galaxy GT-i9100,
Cyanogenmod 10.1.3-i9100 (Android 4.2.2)
Yesterday Linphone terminated during text editing (chat) and I am not able to get it working again.
When I restart Linphone it only shows the initial splash screen and then crashes with the message "Linphone terminated - OK"
What I tried but did NOT work:
- restarted the app and the phone
- cleared cache and deleted app datas (system settings)
- re-entered user credentials
- uninstalled the app and re-installed the same app or a previous version
- checked user account at http://www.linphone.org/free-sip-service.html and it worked
additional strange effect:
- when I enter my wife's user credentials in my device (Nexus 7 - CM 11, same Linphone app) my Linphone crashes too!
- when I enter my user credentials in my wife's device (Samsung) Linphone works
- when I enter my wife's user credentials in Linphone running on my PC (Ubuntu 12.04, Linphone 3.7.0) it all works.
- I enter my wife's credential with WRONG password in my device (Nexus) -> linphone shows red (Registration failed)
- I change the password to the correct one -> Linphone crashes ("Linphone" was terminated - I have to confirm this (OK) 2 or 3 times). When I restart Linphone it keeps on crashing with the message above. To get it working again, I have to delete all app datas in system settings and configure Linphone (with my credentials) again.
I may activate debug modus, but I need advice where to find log files or debug information on my phone.
@linphone admin: I may send you the user name in a private mail, so you can check if somthing is wrong with the account.
Please give me further advice to solve this.
thanks and regards
Linphone-developers mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|