[Linphone-developers] Specific account causes crashes

From: Nakonda
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Specific account causes crashes
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 17:21:03 +0100

Update:

to continue with linphone, we created a temporary sip account @sip.linphone.org and my wife registered with this new account.
This account worked for one day, then today the same behaviour happened with the new account: linphone crashes just after start, only deletion of app datas helped.

So for curiosity I tried to register with the previous account and unexpectedly, this one worked again.

But still it is a severe problem, when one family member is out of the blue cut off from communication .

Is this a problem of this specific device? (never happened on any other phone next to me)
What can I do to avoid this in future?

Thanks

Nak