[Linphone-developers] Call holding tone is not played while using the ne

From: EVAN
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Call holding tone is not played while using the new Linphone SDK
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:34:46 +0800

And that's my code below.

- (IBAction)onHoldAndAnswer:(id) event{

    LinphoneCore* lc = [LinphoneManager getLc];

    LinphoneCall* currentCall = linphone_core_get_current_call(lc);

    if (currentCall == nil && linphone_core_get_calls_nb(lc) == 1) {

        currentCall = (LinphoneCall*) linphone_core_get_calls(lc)->data;

    }

    [self dismiss];

    if(currentCall!=nil){

        linphone_core_pause_call([LinphoneManager getLc], currentCall);

    }

    [delegate incomingCallAccepted:call];

}

Its purpose is to play holding tone to the 1st party and answer the second sip incoming call when it is arrived.

It comes out successfully answer the 2nd incoming call but can hear nothing in the 1st call.

Actually it works quite well with the older Linphone SDK version.

Of course I have already setup the linphone_core_set_play_file() in LinphoneManager.m.

After that I check the function linphone_core_pause_call() in the new linphonecore.c and found there is a slightly different with the older version.

Also I see a comment in linphonecore.c(row 3391), it says "/* Internal version that does not play tone indication*/".

Someone told me how to fix this problem?

Many thanks to you and to all!