[Linphone-developers] linphone library usage

From: Marco Gasparini
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone library usage
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:33:01 +0100

Hello,

I'm using windows 7.

I have successfully compiled linphone 3.7.0 sources with MinGW and I can run the new linphone.exe program without problem (just moving some directories to permit linphone to find some resources).

Now I would like to use liblinphone (oRTP and mediastreamer2) in my programs.

is it possible? what libraries and headers have I to link in my visual studio's projects or Qt project?

Examples are very welcome.

Thank you very much.

Marco