[Linphone-developers] Arabic translation finished for iOS

From: محيي الدين
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Arabic translation finished for iOS
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:38:39 +0000

Hi everyone,

as I didn't get answer in time, I tried by myself and this is the actual translation from git repository of the localisable strings.

I found also the Android resources, but it's a pain on the neck to work with a raw XML.

So, I'm not sure I could do the work quickly and efficiently!

I hope that you appoint someone as a translation coordinator in transifex, it will surely improve user experience !

thanks.