Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.7.0, Mac OS 10.10, MacPorts

From: William Gallafent
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.7.0, Mac OS 10.10, MacPorts
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:48:24 +0000

On 13 November 2014 15:41, William Gallafent <address@hidden> wrote:
Next question: is there a solid tag which I can check out in that repository, rather than the moving target which is the head of the linphone branch? I'd definitely rather not check out a moving target in the portfile since it's bad for reproducibility!

(Even better would be a tarball to download - fixed version tarball resources, which may simply be mirrored with existing MacPorts infrastructure, are preferred!)