[Linphone-developers] help for stun support of linphone android

From: wilddragon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] help for stun support of linphone android
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:13:09 +0800 (CST)

I set the stun server to stun.stunprotocol.org, but I can not catch any stun packet when I make a call using linphone android. and I can find the sdp of invite and 200 ok have not been updated to the outter IP.
but the linphone desktop work. who can tell me what's wrong.

I know linphone android can not support TURN if we are not using sip.linphone.org,  but stun should be supported.