Re: [Linphone-developers] Windows Phone 8 Push-Service

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Windows Phone 8 Push-Service
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:14:37 +0100

Hi Ferdinand,

Actually the PN are enabled for the WP8 Linphone client. However, only linphone.org accounts are compatible with it. However if you administrate your own SIP server, you might add the support of it (the PN URI is stored in the contact informations, from there you can write your own PN server that sends the push to your device when there is a call).

If you have not created a (free) account on linphone.org yet, I encourage you to do it and try the push notifications: http://www.linphone.org/free-sip-service.html

We are fully aware that a SIP phone that needs to be in foreground all the time isn't that useful.

Cheers.

---
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications