Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help with a project.

From: Wen Shen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help with a project.
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:55:56 +0000 (UTC)

Sylvain,

That is my mistake.  I did not think my first message was posted to list.  Thank you for response and direction.  I will look at that.

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:48 AM, Sylvain Berfini <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

First of all, it's not because your first mail hasn't gotten an answer
you have to resend it a few hours later...

If you want a simple version of linphone Android, you can check the
linphone-mini project inside the sample/ folder in the linphone-android
repository.

Cheers.

---
Sylvain Berfini