[Linphone-developers] Linphone video display working in Chrome but not i

From: Saumil Gandhi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone video display working in Chrome but not in Firefox?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:14:59 +0530

Hi,

I was wondering if there's something specific needed for video call display to work in Mozilla. The video does get transmitted to the receiver's device (an android deployment of Linphone), but at the transmitter's end (which is a browser), the video playback does not show, instead I just get a blank window. This is for Firefox. The same code works if I initiating the call on Chrome. If anyone has had similar issues, any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks,
SaumilĀ