[Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 question [iOS/Android]

From: Matthew P Kemp
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 question [iOS/Android]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:30:13 -0500

I may be missing something completely obvious, but looking through the source for iOS/Android for linphone, I don't see obvious methods for setting up the mediastreamer2 graph.  I'm not looking for a step by step, just if somebody can point me in the correct direction; I'd greatly appreciate it.  (I'm assuming these methods are exposed in the API, but could be incorrect in my assumption.)

Thanks!

--
Matthew P Kemp