Re: [Linphone-developers] disable push notifications?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] disable push notifications?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 19:53:11 +0100

Thanks, indeed removing GCM completely would be one way to go about it.

But I noticed that in the Settings/Network tab there is an option to disable push notifications.

My question is what is the name of the parameter one needs to place in linphonerc to have push notifications disabled by default? I can't find it anywhere in the documentation.

Cheers

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Liviu Andronic <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Peter Villeneuve <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me how we can disable push notifications globally on
> linphone android?

Apparently GCM is optional (see recent thread) and removing it doesn't
break chat. So if you build it from source, you could build it with
this dep disabled.

Regards,
Liviu

> I've looked through the available documentation here but there's no mention
> of that parameter at all.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Do you think you know what math is?