[Linphone-developers] enable zrtp in config?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: [Linphone-developers] enable zrtp in config?
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:19:48 +0100

Hi list,

I've been trying for hours to enable ZRTP by default for all accounts, with no success.

I've tried adding in linphonerc_factory the following parameters (one at a time) but none seem to work. After I start linphone and register to my server, I notice that media encryption is always set to none.

media_encryption_mandatory=1
media_encryption_mandatory=2
media_encryption_mandatory=zrtp
media_encryption_key=zrtp

Can someone tell me the correct syntax needed to enable ZRTP by default?

Also, the documentation doesn't state the syntax to disable push notifications. Anyone know that one too?

Thanks