Re: [Linphone-developers] Weird keyboard behaviour on iOS8

From: powerqian
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Weird keyboard behaviour on iOS8
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 19:23:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Akos,

I think I have posted something related at

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-developers/2014-09/msg00134.html

According to the developer of Linphone iOS, he is aware of this issue and
will have some checking on the view layout. Although I would love to help to
check, I don't really have time. I suspect that some API changes in iOS 8
causes the rotation method in Linphone having this odd behaviour. Linphone
iOS is implementing a custom rotation changes method in
UICompositeViewController, which uses some deprecated APIs, which may return
incorrect value.

Regards,
Li