Re: [Linphone-developers] How to GIT PUSH submodules?

From: Mario Fiorentino
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to GIT PUSH submodules?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:05:53 +0200

Thanks Sylvain for your answer.
The submodules download has been correctly achieved.

The problem is that with your command I have not downloaded my compiled submodules, but the original one.
So now I am trying to build again but on macOSx platform.

I am facing this problem:

nasm: fatal: unrecognised output format `elf32' - use -hf for a list
type `nasm -h' for help
make[1]: *** [codec/common/x86/deblock.o] Error 1

What could be? I have installed this versions:
- autoconf-2.69
-automaje-1.14
-libtool-2.4.2
-nasm-2.11.05