Re: [Linphone-developers] enable g729 support for iOS

From: Suraj Thomas
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] enable g729 support for iOS
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:17:06 +0530

i am also waiting for an answer on this problem.Anybody knows how to do this?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Anton Pomozov <address@hidden> wrote:
I use Xcode 5.

1. I've built sdk with enabled GPL third parties:
$ make all enable_debug=yes

2. I've added a preprocessor macros HAVE_G729.
3. I've dropped libmsbcg729.a to the traget's libs.

But when I run the app on iPhone (device not a simulator) I always see this line in log:
ortp-warning-Codec G729 is not supported by mediastreamer2, removed.

How to enable this codec in default sample project??

Best regards,
Anton