Re: [Linphone-developers] how to set up tls for linphone.

From: george wu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] how to set up tls for linphone.
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:18:32 +0800 (CST)

Actually I am using ubuntu 14.04. I don't know what's ppa.
I am testing it againt server sip:sip.linphone.org

At 2014-09-11 05:58:46, "Steve Kieu" <address@hidden> wrote:
which OS you run linphone? I believe some vendor does not enable tls in linphone when they build it.

I know ubuntu 14.04 up witth linphone ppa support it. Also android linphone version 2.2.x - not tested with new version 2.3.x yet.