[Linphone-developers] linphone android code source 2.0.2 verson

From: zgwl_zhaoqx
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone android code source 2.0.2 verson
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 12:02:08 +0800

Hi,I use linphone open source to develop android  app,but yours laset version 2.2.1.1 used has  some problems. I test the 2.0.2 version code ,it is work well,but wo only get soucre code frome https://github.com/algobardo/linphone-android-mirror/tree/2.0.2,  it doesnot have libs file, I need  to  make to have the libs , but  I can not get the submodules files code  for my make ,do you can help me ? I need 2.0.2 version  android  all  code , include the  all  submodules files code  !

Get code  frome  git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone.git --recursive ,only  get the lasetest code !
My Enlish is not  well,thanks!!

2014-09-06

zgwl_zhaoqx