[Linphone-developers] Audio effects

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Audio effects
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:04:40 +0000

What is the best way to implement audio effects in Linphone on the Android? I have customized androidsound.cpp and androidsound_opensles.cpp to do some cool things but is there a better way to do that? I have noticed that different audio code is used depending on the phone and version of Android. It appears that neither androidsound.cpp nor androidsound_opensles.cpp are used on the Samsung Galaxy 5s.

Thanks,
Bryant