[Linphone-developers] TLS transport and port selection on iOS: cannot co

From: KheOps
Subject: [Linphone-developers] TLS transport and port selection on iOS: cannot connect to SIP server
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:25:45 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Linphone with the ostel.co service on an iPhone.

Since the options are not organized the same way as they are on the
desktop version of Linphone, I'm a bit confused on how I can use a
custom port with TLS transport: I did specify TLS for the transport, and
in the "Network" configuration part I used "no" for the "Random port"
setting and tried to set the port to 5061, but:
- I am not sure this is the port actually used for the connection to the
  SIP server;
- I'm having troubles making the port setting to stay on 5061, it seems
  it always comes back to 5060, the default value.

Also, is there a way to have a more detailed message on why it failed to
connect to the SIP server?

Note that I am able to correctly make the account work on the desktop
version.

Thanks a lot in advance!

KheOps