Re: [Linphone-developers] Why is AAC-ELD not implemented in Linphone And

From: Juan José Castro Sotelo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Why is AAC-ELD not implemented in Linphone Android?
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 18:31:47 +0200

Hello,

any news about this? I am asking this because I have planned to integrate AAC-ELD in Linphone for Android and I wonder whether there is some issue that could complicate the integration, since it is surprising that it is integrated in Linphone for iOS but not in Linphone for Android.

Any clue as starting point would be very appreciated.

Thanks!