Re: [Linphone-developers] Disable chat history

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Disable chat history
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:14:18 +0200

Hello Gennadii

You can set the storage path to ":memory:" and SQLite will open a memory-based storage which will not be retained on subsequent application restart.
linphone_core_set_chat_database_path()

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:40 PM, Gennadii Kurabko <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

is it possible to disable loading of chat history in linphonec?

I'm using linphonec as a communication platform for one my Windows-targeted project, and chat history loaded at startup confuses me a lot, because I can't come up any solution how to detect and skip it. It looks exactly like fresh received messages.

I found c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Linphone\.linphone-history.db file, and seems like it contains all the history. But deleting this file during startup is a dirty way...

Best regards,
Gennadii