[Linphone-developers] AudioSession deactivates

From: Jenifer Thangaraj
Subject: [Linphone-developers] AudioSession deactivates
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:46:49 +0530

Hello all,
            I am stuck with a weird problem. I have used Linphone libs in my application. The call works all fine and I can hear the device ringing when the call comes and everything works good.

But once the app is taken to the background and I adjust the volume in the iPad Settings app and then bring Settings to background, there arises the problem. Now on bringing my application to the foreground, when the device receives a call, I can no longer hear the device ringing and once the call is connected, there is no sign of anyone talking at all.

Looks like the AudioSession has been deactivated though I'm not sure how the volume comes back after a while.

Regards,
             Sylvia