Re: [Linphone-developers] redirect sip message to an outside relay

From: joselito Filho
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] redirect sip message to an outside relay
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:42:37 -0300

Hello Marco,

Answering your question, The relay runs on another computer. To simulate the interceptor you can create a SIP server.

Thanks.

I have the following question.
I want forward sip messages from Linphone to a relay that will redirect them to outside.  The relay runs in the same host, on another process, or on another computer. How can I implement this forwarding on Linphone?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
     Marco