[Linphone-developers] Is call recording in android works?

From: 신동원
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Is call recording in android works?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:29:09 +0900

I'm developing an application based on linphone-android and want to add call recording feature.

I found that there is a LinphoneCall.startRecording(), so I set file path by LinphoneCallParams.setRecordFile() and made to start recording by click button.

After stopRecording excuted and call ends, there is no file I set to params.

Does anyone tried to do like this and confirm that works well?