[Linphone-developers] "Error while compiling Linphone Android in Mac OS

From: Vinh Đặng
Subject: [Linphone-developers] "Error while compiling Linphone Android in Mac OS 10.9"
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:43:47 -0700

Hello everyone

I followed the guide as the URL below to build Linphone Android in Mac OS X:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15086307/linphone-for-android-is-not-working-missing-libraries

​I installed SDK, NDK and autotools. After that, I cloned linphone-android by using git, then go to the linphone directory and run 'make'​.

​Now the build process stuccoed at:

'
android-ndk-r10/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/prebuilt/darwin-x86/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: Command not found'

'
arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: Command not found'

​and quited at error 2.

Any suggestions will help.

Thank you very much​
Best Regards