[Linphone-developers] BUILDING LINPHONE GUI

From: MBAH KINGSLEY
Subject: [Linphone-developers] BUILDING LINPHONE GUI
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:15:40 -0500

Fellow Developers,

I compiled linphone Desktop with Netbeans and I'm looking to redesign the GUI and and include background colors for windows and some buttons. I looked into the 'gtk' folder and found all the GUI files. Now I opened these files using 'Glade editor' , can change a whole load of properties but cannot set the background color for the windows and buttons.
I will be grateful for any help or resources regarding this.
Thanks