[Linphone-developers] Linphone android crashes after call end

From: Saumil Gandhi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone android crashes after call end
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:26:10 +0530

Hi,

Every time I end a video call / hangup the video call, I get the following error message and the app crashes:

To produce a correct image, Mediastreamer MUST be aware of device's orientation BEFORE calling 'configure_video_source'
no such method on filter MSAndroidDisplay, fid=16387 method index=2
no such method on filter MSAndroidDisplay, fid=16387 method index=1

The app was working fine before, and I only made some changes to the linphonerc_default and linphonerc_factory files after which I started seeing this error. The changes I made were to do with some configurations under [sip], [video], and [net] sections.

Thanks,
Saumil