Re: [Linphone-developers] specify pre-defined settings in Linphone Andro

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] specify pre-defined settings in Linphone Android
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:36:41 +0200

Hi Barry,

The remote provisioning will set the settings that are not already set by the linphonerc, but it has no restrictions. Anything that can be set by the linphonerc can be set by the remote provisioning.
However, you can tell to override an existing value like this:
<entry name="verify_server_certs" overwrite="true">0</entry>

Regarding the < and the >, you might have to use &lt; and &gt; instead.

Cheers.

---
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications