Re: [Linphone-developers] Specify custom settings in linphonerc config f

From: Saumil Gandhi
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Specify custom settings in linphonerc config for Android
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:06:24 +0530

Got it. I assume I can use the parameters here to manage my settings - http://www.linphone.org/eng/documentation/dev/tuning-linphone.html

In this, I can't find parameters to define the following:

Initiate video calls - True
Enable ICE - True
Transport protocol - TCP

Does it mean I can't set these?

Thanks!
Saumil

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Sylvain Berfini <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Saumil,

The linphonerc files (default and factory) are located in the res/raw/ and res/raw-sw600dp folders.

Cheers.

---
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications