Re: [Linphone-developers] XML provisioning howto?

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] XML provisioning howto?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 16:42:55 +0200

Hello Jason,

I guess you're talking about the iOS release?

There's no real HowTo for XML provisions right now, but you could look in the linphone-iphone source code for linphone-iphone/Resources/wizard_*.rc files.
They are used in the Wizard and actually are local- complete XML provisioning profiles.

On the other hand, in the linphone source code, you'll find the unit tests containing some rc files dedicated to remote provision, and written in XML.

Cheers,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden